Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of my blogger friends that celebrate Christmas. We just did our Christmas tonight. My daughter and granddaughter came over for dinner and we opened gifts from each other.
They just left to go home and get ready for Santa. Our granddaughter was so excited when she opened the gift we got her. It was a Jesse doll from Toy Story. It had a pull string in the back and she talked. Her face was priceless.
Sorry I haven't been blogging very much. There has been a lot going on. I sure am hoping to get better at blogging regularly.  I'm sort of afraid I have lost my blogger friends.
I have been making hats. I do have some to send to Bridge and Beyond. I also got a request to make some of the mountain man hats. I made one for a friend's daughter and now her other kids want one. I will work on them tomorrow. I have to make 2 of them. I go online and find patterns and save them in hopes that I will make them soon. Well I have tons of them, (ok maybe that is a little exaggerating) but I do have quite a bit.
Well I'm going to end here and check out some of the blogs.
Take care
Therese

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Sandy said...

Belated Happy New Year to you. What are you working on these days? Hoping to get some knitting/crochet time in later today after my to do list.

Sandy said...

Making blog rounds again today from Sandy's Space and waving hi. Hope you and yours are doing well.