Monday, April 4, 2011

April

Well here it is April, of course not spring yet here. Yesterday we had snow, sleet, hail and thunder and lightning. I guess Mother Nature couldn't make up her mind. This morning when I went out to go to work the snow was wet and heavy, I thought man what a neat snowman this would make, but no time.
I've been trying to feel better. I have a sinus infection and an abcest tooth. I am on antibotics. I hate taking medication. I know I work at a pharmacy, but I still hate taking it. :(
I have bowling tonight, I don't really want to go, but I am the secretary/ treasurer so I need to be there. Just think bowling will be over in about 3 weeks yeah!!!! I have fun bowling but it is a long season.
Well I have to run.
Take Care,
Therese

ps: thanks Sandy

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Ouch, abscess tooth, that can be painful. Hope by now you're feeling better, that the antibiotic has kicked in and done it's thing. I used to bowl and also thought it fun, but long.

We're hearing thunder even as I type...3 day in row and pretty much the same for the foreseeable future....sigh
Hang in there
Sandy

Sandy said...

oophs forgot to say, come cruise through the travel blog and take a virtual vacation where there is sun, you might feel better.
Check out my other blog, Traveling Suitcase.

Sandy said...

Hope you'll swing by for a visit, today is post #400 over on The Bridge, and tomorrow the contest starts.

Ghost said...

Still checking in on you. Hope all is well.

Sandy said...

Me, checking in again. Visiting all Bridge Members to remind everyone the contest is in full swing.
Hope to see you SOON, and often
Sandy