I hope everybody had a wonderful 4th. We took my granddaughter to the parade in town. She liked getting the candy of course.

It was so hot out though. But that's ok, it's summer right. We got my daughter and son-in-law moved in. My husband has been building an addition on to his garage. busy,busy,busy. I'm thinking that it's getting closer to me starting to crochet again, as long as the air conditioner is on.lol.... Well it is time for me to get ready for work. I thought I'd stop in and say hi to all my blog friends. Take care, Therese
1 comment:
Cute picture, glad they had a good time at the parade. Hope you and hubby don't over work with the moving and all.
Popping in to say hi to all Bridge and Beyond Members, to remind them we do collect knitted and crocheted items all summer. AND to be sure every knew about the fun contest associated with a milestone we’re soon to hit.
Hope to see you on the blog. Details Here
http://homelessbridge.blogspot.com/2010/07/life-gives-us-bits-of-this-and-that.html
Post a Comment