I think summer is here, it was pretty hot today. We had our car show in Lewiston today. We have it Father's Day weekend every year. Most of the years we have worked the show. This year we decided not to. My husband wanted to spend time with his father, who is in his 80's. So he was at the show but didn't work it. My daughter did work the show. She did 50/50 tickets. I got to spend time with my granddaughter and watch there two dogs. I enjoyed every bit of it.
I took a vacation week this week. I'm not going any where. I thought I'd do some extra cleaning and also some crocheting and send out some boxes.
Well I guess I should call it a night.
Take care
Hugs
Therese
1 comment:
Hope you enjoyed your week and got a lot done. Sometimes those times spent at home are the best.
Sandy
Post a Comment