Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Beautiful day

I had off of work today. What a nice day it was. I finally got some ambition to do somethings around the house. I did a lot of cleaning and laundry.
I did get outside. I started to rake some of the leaves away from the house, and I got one side done and almost the front then the rake handle broke. lol... I think it was telling me I did enough..... So I went for a walk with my neighbor. We of course don't walk to far right now. We are working are way up to walking further. There are muscles you forget about until you use them to much. lol
Well I am finally going to relax and do some crocheting again. I haven't been doing to much of that either. I guess I have to get my self remotivated.
Well almost time for American Idol.
You all have a wonderful evening.
Take Care
Therese

3 comments:

Ghost said...

Were you happy with Allison being voted off.

Therese said...

no, I honestly thought that the final two would be Allison and Adam. I was shocked. I hope she continues to become a singer. I thought she sang great. She has a very unique voice.
I think Adam will win. He's not my favorite but he does seem to wow the audience.

Ghost said...

I think our thoughts are perfectly aligned.